Hari Krishna Palusam
Solar Industry Experience: 8 Years
Training Experience: 3 years
He pursued B.Tech (Electrical and Electronics Engineering) from Hyderabad. He is having 8 yearsof experience in Solar PV sector (EPC Projects) and 3 years of experience as a Trainer in Solar Sector. He is the Co-founder and Managing Partner of the firm Ecogreen Industries. Company deals in Manufacturing of paper plates, Solar Power plant EPC works, EV charging Infrastructure solutions. He Served various organizations notably SMS infrastructure limited, Nano Solar's India,2E Skills, PLNS Educators. He is also consultant to companies HEPC Pvt. Ltd, Sarvika Energies, Power star corporation, NSIC – Hyd training division, MSME PPDU agra, Exhalt soft solutions, Green Energy solutions for solar power plant design & installation, marketing of EV chargers & erection works, training programs in solar & EV charging station segment.
He is a certified Master trainer from Skill Council for Green Jobs (SCGJ) and also certified in Training methodology and didactics from RENAC. He delivered lectures to various organisations in different states, few of them are:
- Discom Engineers of Maharastra and Karnataka on Solar PV plant design, commissioning and Inspection under USAID programs in association with CIRE, Hyderabad
- State nodal agency officials of AP at Kadapa and Vijayawada on Business and Entrepreneurship models of solar PV plants in association with Gandhi Gram University, Tamilnadu.
- Village panchayat officials from Karnataka on Solar applications, Technologies and business models in association with MGIRED institute Karnataka.
- Entrepreneurs in and around Hyderabad on Solar plant financial analysis, business models and LED manufacturing in association with MSME Delhi and NSIC Hyderabad.
- Delivered lectures in Solar Power Plant design and analysis using PVSYST software to GEDA (Gujarat Energy Development Agency), HIMURJA (Himachal Pradesh Electricity Company).
- Delivered lectures for Suryamitra training programs in association with different training organisations in Hyderabad.
- Participated and delivered lectures on solar power plant in various educational institutions and National level seminars.
- Execution of 1.13 MW CIS thin film Solar power plant in Karnataka
- Execution of 18KW BIPV - frameless CIGS Solar PV modules in Karnataka
- Erection of 25KW and 50KW EV charging stations in Karnataka
- 7.5 Kw solar – Wind Hybrid captive power plant in Karnataka
- Development of Electric 2 wheeler bicycle in association with Exhalt soft solutions
- Design and construction of Skills on Wheels Vehicle – Solar Mobile training van
- Power factor and voltage improvement of agricultural feeders in vemulawada region