Eligibility for Admission
- 12 years of education with English as one of the subjects in 12th school passing examination.
- Good Communications Skill.
- B1 or above certiﬁcation in German language from Goethe Zentrum or Talc. (Candidates can join our language training course for the next batches in Germany)
- The candidate willing to build a career in Health Care industry.
- Ready to integrate in German or European culture.
The 10-Step Admission Process
- The candidates will be screened by 2E Skills in partnership with LAP Overseas
- Language proﬁciency:
Documentation required for Application to Cognos –
- The candidates to undergo German language Training in India. 2E Skills and LAP Overseas will organize the training as per the standards of the healthcare profession in Germany.
- 2E Skills training programs will include online classes for A1 and A2 level proficiency for German. Contact classes will beorganized for B1 level German.
- 2E Skills will organise the examination for B1 level German in association with either Goethe Zentrum or Talc.
- Subsequently a mandatory bridging programme for achieving B2 level proﬁciency in spoken German needs to be attended in Germany – organised by Cognos
Cognos shall do a screening of the documents for equivalency check and if required, shall have a one-to-one online interaction with the students.
If the candidates are selected, they shall be informed of their selection and they shall be provided a Training Contract.
Once the student accepts, signs and submits the Training Contract, the following documents shall be provided to them by Cognos thru 2E Skills for the Visa Purpose –
- German certificate level B1, not older than 6 months, issued by the Goethe Institut, ÖSD or TELC
- Certificate of completion of at least 12 years of school education or obtained a degree
- Certificate of 3-month internship in geriatric care and nursing - Preferable
- Positively evaluated video presentation. Length approx. 3-5 min. in German language (to demonstrate language skills and fluency, a clearly recognisable motivation for working in the health care sector in Germany).
- Detailed CV as per the international standards (in German language) post completion of the B1 level certiﬁcation to be sent for ﬁnal screening by Cognos for the apprentice contract.
Subsequently the candidateshall pay the fees and would be required to apply for the visa.
On confirmation of the visa, Cognos shall undertake the process of obtaining the official permits in Germany
The programme will initiate from October 2020.
We will organise the travel and stay arrangements in Germany post Visa Approval including All Pre and Post departure support
- Admission Letter for the Language School
- Conditional Admission Letter for the Vocational Training School
- Work Contract with the German Employer
Necessary Document Checklist
- Online Application form
- Signed copy of Student Agreement
- Notarized copy of 10th and 12th grade certificate
- Notarized copy of Graduation Marksheets& Degree (If Required)
- Resume in tabular form in line with German Standards
- Notarized passport copy
- 5 Passport size photos in good resolution
- B1 certificate in German Language from Goethe or Telc